The LN enclosures comprise a lightweight family of enclosures for LAN and automation applications for indoor use. The CII openings in the roof and base of the enclosure enable cable entries together with flange.
Accessory rails with depth-adjustment capability enable the mounting of 19″ devices. Components which do not follow the standard can be installed on the accessory shelves to be fixed onto the rails. An optional mounting plate with depth-adjustment capacity can be used for installating wiring harness and components which are to be installed at the back of the cabinet.
Code reading instructions
- LN 7/400 | H x W x D = 400 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 9/400 | H x W x D = 500 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 13/400 | H x W x D = 600 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 17/400 | H x W x D = 800 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 21/400 | H x W x D = 1000 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 25/400 | H x W x D = 1200 x 600 x 400 mm
- LN 13/500 | H x W x D = 600 x 600 x 500 mm
- LN 17/500 | H x W x D = 800 x 600 x 500 mm
- LN 13/600 | H x W x D = 600 x 600 x 600 mm
Serial production available
Ocotec's products are protection-classified cabinets and enclosures, which are delivered in either standard configuration or customized for the customer.
Our product development offers our customers the possibility to combine our sheet metal expertise with product development projects early on, from the drawing table all the way to fully assembled products.
Our products are widely used in different industries. The customizability of the standard enclosure significantly increases the life-cycle of customer-specific solutions.